6.15.2010

i just can't seem to get rid of you.

Agness Deyn launched her online magazine this weekend, and I can say, I am a fan. The writing style isn't epic, but the products that are in it, are pretty good and I love the whole layout and look of the site. Another bonus to this type of magazine reading, is that I don't need to make a note of the sites and stores I want to check out, because they provide a link right too the stores as you are reading. The graphics and photography are amazing! I wonder when we are going to see Ms. Deyn herself featured in some of them!!

This week has already started off quite slow. I just feel tired all the time, but I think that's because of going to bed way past my bedtime. A good piece of news though, is that I am finished one of my most difficult projects of designing a store window! It was absolutely crazy work and I feel as though a huge weight has been lifted. I must say though, I couldn't have done anything without the help of Michelle over at JDK productions. She basically saved my life!

*Image from naag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts on the matter?