6.24.2010

The above image is of a new Urban Outfitters store. Unfortunately I cannot remember where this store is, but nevertheless, I still think it is pretty cool. It's different from every other kind of store in its genre and I like different.

A very lucky friend of mine is leaving tomorrow for NYC to take a course at Parson's. I am super jealous of her, but think she is going to have a fabulous time. She's getting an apartment down here and I'm sure will be living a glamourous life that should be documented by MTV camera's. I'll try not to hate her as I try to tame my frizzy hair caused by the wonderful rain and humidity in Toronto. But I still wish her the best of luck and will do an amazing job!

*Image above from Fashion Indie*

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts on the matter?