6.03.2010

H&M Fashion Against Aids Launch Party

Last night I went to H&M's Toronto launch party for their Fashion Against Aids collection. It was an absolutely amazing night. They served free food and drinks and had special discounts on all their regualar priced merchandise. The best part of the evening though was a special performance by Bedouin Soundclash. They were phenominal to say the least. It was such a small stage and venue that it was kind of unbelievable. Anyway, so many people were there from the Toronto fashion industry including Sarah Nicole Prickett, Fashion Television, VJs from MTV and I'm sure more that I am forgetting. I bought so much from the collection it was insane! I took my sister as my plus 1 and everything we saw was thrown over our arms and purchased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts on the matter?