8.05.2010

Why have we grown apart


I'm all for child stars growing up and getting style sense and personalities that don't always go with the image their parents/agents were trying to create, but dear Ms.Momsen has taken things to a whole other level. I normally only like to write about the beauty of fashion, etc. but Taylor's style needs to be addressed. I love a good "heroin chic" look, but Taylor seems to have gone to an extreme and landed herself with the look of "40year old washed up prostitute". Excuse my harsh words, but I was taken a bit abak when I found out Taylor was the face of Madonna's Material Girl for Macy's line. Would you really want your daughter looking like she threw coal on her eyes to hide two black eyes and has been around the block? I don't think so.
*Images from The Superficial & Drunken Stepfather

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts on the matter?