8.09.2010

hello world, i'm your wild girl

While spending my Sunday lounging in bed and reading magazines, I came across The Runaways playing on my MOD. I admit that I am not Kristen Stewarts #1 fan, but I was curious enough to pay the $5.99 rental price for the movie. Within the first 10 minutes I was absolutely enamoured with the fashion. I loved everything Dakota Fanning's character had on and found myself longing for a red jumpsuit and wooden platform heels. Even K.Stew's DIY'd "sex pistols" shirt had me reaching for an old t-shirt and some spray paint. If you haven't seen it yet, I recommend it for those who love vintage inspired film, good old teenage girl angst, rock and roll, and seventies fashion.
For those who are K.Stew fashion fans, check out this blog: Kristen Stewart Fashion
For those who are Dakota Fanning fashion fans, check out: F**k Yeah, Dakota Fanning 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts on the matter?