8.06.2010

our last summer

So September issues are starting to hit the stands and we are able to get our hands on the biggest books of the year. While I should be excited for these glossies to be finally on the shelves, I can't help but get a little sad, as most of them exclaim on the covers: "Fall Fashion!" and "New Trends for Fall!". This summer has just flown right by me and I just cannot stand the thought of being so close to facing another winter! It feels like only yesturday we were planning our outfits for music festivals and summer BBQs. As I read these September magazines, I just cannot get it into my head that the fall will be here in a matter of weeks and we must soon retire our bikini's and flip flops for cordrouys and Ugg boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts on the matter?