4.21.2010

They Finally Came!!!


After waiting for...well not a very long time...I received my new purchases from the Outnet. The first was a handbag from Antik Batik. It is absolutely gorgeous and so funky. It would be perrrfect for Coachella,but I'm missed that! So I am saving it for my summer travels in Europe and any music festivals my best friend and I may come upon. The second item was a pair of Elizabeth and James skinny pants. I am actually wearing them to work right now and they are byfar the most comfortable pants I have ever owned. They are quite similar to a pair of Citizens of Humanity's I bought a few years ago, but those fell apart a month after buying them, so I hope I won't have a repeat of that with these pants! Anyways, very excited about these new item and am loving the Outnet right now. They're business strategy with their 1$ sale totally worked on me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts on the matter?