4.29.2010

Make Me Look Good


The other day, I emptied out my make-up bag to see the majority of its contents was Bobbi Brown. I first fell for the brand when I was still in my early teenage years and my sister had splurged for some bronzer. I secretly used it behind her back and loved the way it looked and felt. It wasn't too cakey like other brands and suited my skin tone just perfectly. By the end of my high school years, I went all out on my love and had my make-up done by a Bobbi Brown make-up artist for my senior prom. The look they did on my was perfect and I felt on top of the world. As I've grown older, while I have branched off to brands like Chanel and Nars, I realize that I have stayed loyal to Bobbi for supplying my basics and use it almost every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts on the matter?