4.14.2010

walk my way

I have been coveting Givenchy by Ricardo Tisci leather wrapped open toe booties since I first saw them on the runway. Unfortunately, my budget does not allow for the purchase of the $1,000+ shoes, so I had to find a similar shoe elsewhere to sate my desire. I then stumbled upon the above shoes at Aldos. No they are not quite the same as the Givenchy's, but I do like the look and it is similar enough for me. I bought the shoes for a little over $90 and wore them out the night of purchase. The leather wrap helps to hold your foot in and they were comfortable enough to wear the entire night and quite easy to walk in despite their height. Not only that, but I received quite a few comments, and most commenters were suprised to hear that the shoes were from Aldo - they were expecting something way more expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts on the matter?