7.02.2010

we stand on guard for thee

Yesturday was Canada Day for us in the North. It was a perfect day to just kick back and relax and do absolutely nothing at all. I spent it a home with my family just goofing around and doing nothing in particular. One notable event thought was shopping in my mother's closet. I ended up walking out with a pair of reflecting sunglasses and two amazingly cozy sweaters. The best part was that I didn't have to spend a dime.
In the evening, my sister and I went for dinner at a local steak house and discussed and decided upon weekend plans. Basically, just a more detailed planning of a weekend up at the cottage. The night was a bit cool, so I paired one of my favorite T By Alexander Wang tanks with my favorite pair of Ralph Lauren boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts on the matter?