7.23.2010

please allow me to introduce myself

I met the man! The 2nd floor of Holt Renfrew, Bloor St. was completely taken over by Toronto's most fashionable all hoping for the chance to take a picture with the 26 year old man who keeps us drooling season after season. A whole area of the 2nd floor had been converted into a palace of Wang with racks upon racks of his newest pieces and displays of some of the most beautiful handbags, shoes and sunglasses. Alexander was extremely friendly and introduced himself to me with a "Hi, I'm Alex!". I wanted to scream back in his face "I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!", but thankfully, I was able to restrain myself and simply just give him my name and tell him how beautiful his work was. We took a picture together and he gave me a note card signed with his name. Two things that will be treasured forever, alongside his Rocco, Brenda and Donna handbags.

1 comment:

  1. You lucky dog you! lol
    Id kill to meet Alexander, I love his work


    Http://cocozaahb.com

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts on the matter?