7.28.2010

summer breeze makes me feel fine


I can always depend on The Gap when I am in need of a basic pair of jeans or a couple tank tops. On the off-chance though, while browsing through the store, I will come upon a piece that stays in my closet for years to come that I consider a "go-to" piece. While reading Refinery 29 yesturday afternoon, I read about this little treasure by the Gap called "The Moto Knit Blazer". I consider it a perfect summer to fall transition piece and cannot wait to hit the stores and make it mine. I'm not sure if it comes in more colors, but I kind of like the bright pop of yellow. Paired with a pair of skinny jeans and ballet flats, it is the cutest topper for casual days around town. And, it comes at the very affordable price range of $69.99.

*Image from Refinery 29

1 comment:

  1. That's one good looking sweater!!!
    Love that mustard color too...
    Love,
    xoxoxo
    The Beckerman Girls

    http://www.beckermanbiteplate.com

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts on the matter?