9.16.2010

Love Her Style - Harley Viera-Newton

If you've been keeping up with the buzz around fashion week, I'm sure you've seen her face more than once. Harley Viera-Newton is definately is one of my major fashion icons. Her style is very laid back and Cali cool.  DJ for all the greatest parties, Harley is constantly having to pull out going out outfits, ands she does it perfectly. Hope you like her style as much as I do!

**Images from Refinery 29 and another source I cannot remember. If you know where the second image is from, please let me know!

2 comments:

  1. yes I agree, she has very great style. almost effortless i find which is amazing

    calurvillade.blogspot.com
    Paolina

    ReplyDelete
  2. she really has awesome cute style

    ReplyDelete

What are your thoughts on the matter?