5.07.2010

Feel Inspired.


Whether it is used to inspire you for dressing, to design, or just to go about your every day, I think an Inspiration Board is a must have in every girl's room. I have completely covered the inside of my two closet doors with everything I find beautiful and alluring in magazines, lookbooks or just random places, and my computer desktop has this background. As my mood changes day to day, so do my boards. I find it so strange nowadays when I go to someone's place and they don't have one. I just would feel so lost without one. A plus side to an inspiration board is that you get to take about an hour or so every little while and just do some good old fashioned cutting and pasting!

*The Images from the image above are literally fromn ALL over the internet.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

What are your thoughts on the matter?